DATA PROTECTION NOTICE AS PER ARTICLES 13-14 OF EU REGULATION NO. 2016/679
The following information is provided pursuant to Articles 13-14 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
This Notice is intended to inform users of the internet portals of San Benedetto of how ACQUA MINERALE SAN BENEDETTO S.p.A. (hereinafter only as "San Benedetto") collects, shares and uses personal data, and how users can exercise their rights to protect their privacy.
Personal data (name, surname, telephone number, email address, etc.), will be acquired to allow the registration of the person concerned to the internet portals managed by Acqua Minerale San Benedetto s.p.a. which is also the Data Controller.
The processing of personal data will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of confidentiality and rights of the person concerned.
In relation to the personal data provided by the user, San Benedetto informs as follows:
a) PERSONAL DATA: the processing will concern only the data that will be entered into the registration and authentication form such as: Cookies, Navigation data, first name, last name, telephone number and email.
b) SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of navigation data, automatically collected while browsing the website.
c) DATA CONTROLLER: the Data Controller is Acqua Minerale San Benedetto s.p.a., with registered office in viale Kennedy 65 in Scorzè (VE), Italy; email: email@example.com
d) PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of personal data has the following purposes:
1) to allow and manage account registration/creation for websites operated by San Benedetto,
2) to allow the User to use the services provided through these websites,
3) following specific consent, to allow San Benedetto, as well as natural or legal persons contractually linked to San Benedetto, to send information and commercial communications, including promotional communications, including the newsletter, as well as advertising material,
4) following your possible and specific consent, to allow profiling activities, i.e. to allow the processing and completion of statistical and market studies and research, as well as for the analysis of tastes, preferences, habits, needs and consumer choices, and to receive offers tailored to purchase preferences
e) OBLIGATION/NON-OBLIGATION OF DATA PROVISION: The provision of data is optional, however the failure to provide data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) above will make it impossible to use certain services accessible only through the website, such as, for example, participation in competitions.
f) DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits relevant to the purposes of processing, the data may be sent to other parties involved in the organization of the websites (administrative, commercial, marketing, and legal personnel, and to system administrators) or to external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies) with appointment also, if necessary, of Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested of the Data Controller. The data will not in any way be disseminated. Current Data Processors and Sub-Data Processors are specifically identified in the Data Protection Document, which is updated periodically.
g) TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE ITALY: the collected data will not be transferred outside Italy.
h) STORAGE PERIOD: The collected data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("storage limitation principle", Art.5 GDPR), without prejudice to cases of compliance with an obligation of law, or an order from an authority. The verification of obsolescence of data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically. At the end of the storage period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
i) METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING: The processing will be carried out both manually and/or by computer and telematic systems with logics of organization and processing closely related to the intended purposes, and in any case ensuring data security, integrity and confidentiality as per the organisational, physical and logical measures provided for by current provisions.
j) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: The Data Subject always has the right to:
1. access their personal data;
2. obtain the rectification or cancellation of their data or the limitation of the processing that concerns them;
3. object to processing;
4. obtain portability;
5. withdraw consent, where provided for: consent withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior withdrawal;
6. lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
8. These rights may be exercised by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.